RESTO and FOOD REVIEW: Tokyo Bubble Tea Free Food Tasting

Tokyo Bubble Tea's Tomas Morato branch was renovated and re-opened last September 2015.  During their soft opening, they offered FR...


Tokyo Bubble Tea's Tomas Morato branch was renovated and re-opened last September 2015.  During their soft opening, they offered FREE FOOD TASTING to anyone who will send hem a message / reserve via their Facebook page. And guest what. The promo is back!



From November 20-24, starting 2 until 6 in the evening, this newly-renovated branch will offer free food. You may check this link for more details.

Me and my namjachingu were able to reserve a seat last Friday. I was surprised on how the interiors of the branch looks. It's cute and vibrant! I think this is the first branch with such interiors.

Tokyo Bubble Tea
Kawaii illustrations


Tokyo Bubble Tea
We tried to seat on this spot. But, the staff already reserved a different seat for us.
By the way, can you read what's written on the wall?


We were welcomed by a friendly crew named Gladyc and informed us on what dish and drink will be served for free. We got the Royal Dragon roll and Berry Fruit C. 

Tokyo Bubble Tea
Drool-worthy Royal Dragon rolls


The Royal Dragon was the bomb! I love how the ingredients blended well with the sauce. The fish on top of the rice roll was also a great addition to the dish. 

Tokyo Bubble Tea
Can I have another glass?


Berry FruitC was refreshing. It's not too sweet nor too sour for a fruit juice. It's good. I usually don't order fruit juices other than mango and pineapple. But now, I have another option.

Apart from the freebies, we also got some sweets and milk teas. I ordered my favorite Almond Milk Tea (Php125) and a slice of Roasted Cocoa Mousse cake (Php100). While yeobo got himself the JCC Choco Milk Tea (Php135) and Choco Caramel cake (Php100). By the way, JCC stands for 'Japanese Cheesecake'.

Tokyo Bubble Tea
Choco Caramel cake (Php100)

Tokyo Bubble Tea
Roasted Cocoa Mousse cake (Php100)

Tokyo Bubble Tea
What's on our table? Berry Fruit C, Choco Caramel Cake, JCC Choco, Royal Dragon roll, Almond Milk Tea and Roasted Cocoa Cake

I always love hanging out at Tokyo Bubble Tea. They always have that certain ambiance that makes me feel at ease even when I'm alone and doodling on my sketchbook. Aside from that, they always play my favorite Japanese songs, specifically Arashi. That made me come back for more.

The promo is still on-going until the 24th. Hurry up and do send them a message if you want to avail the a slot for the free food tasting.

post signature

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Share your insights!

All rights reserved. The Fangirl Musings. Powered by Blogger.