Homemade Milk Tea

Milk Tea!! It was a humid and lazy Friday afternoon. I’m on a rest day and I thought it would be better to stay at home than roam...

Milk Tea!!


It was a humid and lazy Friday afternoon. I’m on a rest day and I thought it would be better to stay at home than roam around the mall. So I grabbed my canvas and paintbrushes to practice another food illustration. I needed something to sip while painting so I decided to make a very cheap version of my favorite drink - milk tea.

With just a Php 50 (that’s less than $2) on hand, I was able to create a very refreshing drink. Here’s how I did it:

Ingredients:
2 bags of Lipton tea
a small can of condensed milk

Procedure:
1. Steep teabags in hot water for 2-4 minutes.
2. Mix in the condensed milk until your desired sweetness level. If you have a powdered milk at home, you may also add a teaspoon of it.
3. Add ice.

You may also add some pearls or jelly to make it more delicious. 

I was supposed to make a coffee jelly but I don’t want to go out and decided to stick with this plain drink.

And you’re done! 
post signature

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Share your insights!

All rights reserved. The Fangirl Musings. Powered by Blogger.