When in Seoul

I have always been fascinated with Asian countries. And part of it is the land of BB creams, kimchis and Hallyu wave ~ South Korea. Blam...


I have always been fascinated with Asian countries. And part of it is the land of BB creams, kimchis and Hallyu wave ~ South Korea. Blame it on their Korean Pop music, their girl and boybands/groups, the Korean dramas and films etc. From then on, South Korea became one of my dream destinations.


And that dream came true when I finally visited the Land of the Morning Calm last two weeks ago. Weeeeeee!

The famous Gyeongbokgung Palace


Now I understand why most of the fangirls I know kept returning in Korea. And I will definitely come back again on this beautiful country. Hoping that this time, I’ll be with my husband.


PS: I'll be blogging more about my recent trip soon. I'll just have to fix all the snaps I have.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Share your insights!

All rights reserved. The Fangirl Musings. Powered by Blogger.